Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
Been enjoying hearing the rain most of the day. Don't really want to go out in it, but I must.
Dobbs West. Tough enough for most anything. A little rain shouldn't be an issue.

f323ebe25e086a7bed97e37ba3479473.jpg

Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know all of my Resistols were made in Garland. I have been buying them from Hatco (Resistol Hat Outlet) for 40 yrs. :):):)
1958 - 1983 the Byer Rolnick Corp. plant in Garland, was local 129. The Resistol Rough hat plant in Longview was 128. 1983-1995 should have Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Coming up for air this morning just to say howdy and Happy Thanksgiving to my Lounge family. I have been so busy with dealing with the house remodel and writing a 25 page research paper, all I've managed to do here is like everyone's fantastic hats. Yesterday we took time out to watch the annual Civil War Football game between Oregon State Beavers and the U of Oregon Ducks. It was ugly for us. Had to represent in the Orange and Black of OSU. Paired a black leather sport coat with the Hückel Chamois in inky, velvety black.

Stay frosty...

23Nov18 Huckel Civil War jacket 500x.jpg
23Nov18 Huckel Civil War jacket crown 500x.jpg
29Sep18 Huckel liner 450x.jpg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Coming up for air this morning just to say howdy and Happy Thanksgiving to my Lounge family. I have been so busy with dealing with the house remodel and writing a 25 page research paper, all I've managed to do here is like everyone's fantastic hats. Yesterday we took time out to watch the annual Civil War Football game between Oregon State Beavers and the U of Oregon Ducks. It was ugly for us. Had to represent in the Orange and Black of OSU. Paired a black leather sport coat with the Hückel Chamois in inky, velvety black.

Stay frosty...

View attachment 145749 View attachment 145750 View attachment 145751
Nice pairing, Red. The Hückel looks very smooth.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails