Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

RossRYoung

Practically Family
Young’s Stetson again today, but with a NOS Buco jacket

82B13065-8286-475D-8EDD-32CA6122569F.jpeg

Not today, but while the lounge was down, Etsuko and I were in our Hornskovs.
She in her Author in camel (coloured) beaver felt with wine ribbon.
View attachment 400809
View attachment 400810
Me in stone beaver & bunny western weight Rancher with a dusty rose ribbon.
View attachment 400811 View attachment 400812
Both are tall crowned hats in their catalogue, but we both ordered them with reduced crown size. I love the tall crown on my Hornskov Broker, but find the medium crown easier for regular wear.
Looking great you two

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Not today, but while the lounge was down, Etsuko and I were in our Hornskovs.
She in her Author in camel (coloured) beaver felt with wine ribbon.
View attachment 400809
View attachment 400810
Me in stone beaver & bunny western weight Rancher with a dusty rose ribbon.
View attachment 400811 View attachment 400812
Both are tall crowned hats in their catalogue, but we both ordered them with reduced crown size. I love the tall crown on my Hornskov Broker, but find the medium crown easier for regular wear.
Two great looking Hornskovs, Gary. I have to say though, I really love Etsuko's Author. If ever I get around to actually carrying out my new year's resolution, I'll definitely check out the Author.

Btw, you two should try getting a discount from Hornskov for being such great models and ambassadors for the brand.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Steve! It wasn't too bad , actually, so far. It was a heck of a lot easier to upload from my photos rather than uploading and downloading from a third party photo sharing site.
I really like the FL's upgrade. After they dropped Tapatalk, I found it so sluggish and cumbersome.

Now, it's as quick as spreading butter on toast -:)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I really like the FL's upgrade. After they dropped Tapatalk, I found it so sluggish and cumbersome.

Now, it's as quick as spreading butter on toast -:)
Yessir. So far, so good. But, I really didn't have any problems with the old format. I downloaded Duck Duck Go and it eliminated the "quirkiness" it had. This new one seems to be working pretty good so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider