Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our own vintage town

Wild Root

Gone Home
The town I envision is something simple with polite people, who respect people wither educated or not. Kids will be taught well but, also know how to play and get dirty! Having it close to a lake or river is a nice idea however, it will need to be higher ground to keep it from flooding in a chance rain storm!

I'd love to see this town grow and prosper open doors to visitors as long as they dress proper for the visit. They could also rent a car to drive wile in town. I like the idea of a some what sleepy town atmosphere with plenty of work to be done... nothing like good hard work to keep people honest. ;)

I propose the name of this town to be Golden Falls... how's that sound?

=WR=

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Also just so happens that I live only a few miles from Willoughby!

Here's a pic from their website, circa 1915 or so. It still looks pretty much the same except that the trolley tracks are gone, but that could be rectified, once we take over. :)

willoughby.jpg

Maj.Nick Danger said:
Here's a pic from their website, circa 1915 or so. It still looks pretty much the same except that the trolley tracks are gone, but that could be rectified, once we take over. :)

willoughby.jpg

How many people live there now---so we know how many we have to kick out sooner or later. lol :p
What is the average home price there? Does it snow there?

Regards,

J

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
How many people live there now---so we know how many we have to kick out sooner or later. lol :p
What is the average home price there? Does it snow there?

Regards,

J

Everything you always wanted to know about Greater Willoughby Ohio.

http://www.willoughbyohio.com/default.htm

Yes, I'm afraid it does snow here, sorry old chap, but it lends much to the atmosphere, especially at Christmas!

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
johnnydnh said:
We will need a good grocery store and someone to run it. How do you like the uniform?

PigglyWiggly1939.jpg

LBCB089-019a.jpg
You would look sweet in that uniform, maybe you should run the Piggly Wiggly instead of being the milkman.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Golden Falls.... Golden for Golden era and Falls for... the falls we'll live close too... I propose we set up town near Yosemite National park! Nothing like it!

=WR=

PS. Snow + vintage cars = RUST!!!:rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB