Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

daedalus productions

New in Town
bittuva noob question if you don't mind...
seen mention of a bencraft discount in a few threads for fl members. did that ever materialize?
have a coupla new lids in the cart over there, about to check out and finally occurred to ask. many thanks, -D

Dobb

Familiar Face
A "Real" Open Road?

I am looking at a Stetson Open Road. The label on the box says Open Road silver belly but there is no marking on the sweatband that says Open Road. Is the hat a "real" Open Road?

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
The ask a question, get an answer thread, or the OR thread itself would probably be a better place for this rather than starting a new thread.

That having been said, impossible to say without pictures. But not all Open Roads had "Open Road" on the sweat, AFAIK.

Dobb

Familiar Face
The hat is on ebay under the OR category. The seller says the hat is no older than ten years. It is very nice and 7 3/8 so I made an offer.

Dobb

Familiar Face
If you're talking about this hat: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Younger-Vin...406?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc609fe1e

Yeah, that's an Open Road. What makes you think that it is not?
That is the one. I bought it for 150.00 and it will be on it's way tomorrow. I didn't see the Open Road printed on the sweatband so I wasn't sure if it was in fact an Open Road or late model Stetson in the Open Road style. I still have a way to go before I graduate from the Stetson university. But I am learning fast here on the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy