Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Hi did a search for how to post your avatar and couldn't find it. Can I get a little help?

Shrek. Go to the FAQ at the top of the Forum page for most of this stuff. There are links to help in posting pictures, etc.

From the FAQ:

How do I add an avatar?
Avatars are not to be larger than 150 X 150 pixels. These are the steps to follow:

1. Click on "User CP". It's found along the blue bar at the top of your screen.

2. On the left margin, click on "Edit Avatar."

3. You will see two bullets. Click the one that says, "Use Custom Avatar."

Slacker Drummer

Familiar Face
Looking for old photo...

I am a little embarrassed to ask this, but my search-fu is not working.

Several weeks ago, in perusing the forums, I came across a post which read something along the lines of historically people hand-creased/bashed their own hats how they liked and it made each hat a reflection one's personal style. Accompanying this comment/advice was an old black and white photograph of a bunch of hats hanging on a wall, each with a unique crown.

I have looked and looked in the threads that I remember viewing -- some, very long, from start to finish -- and cannot find it again. If anyone has any idea what picture I'm talking about, I'd really appreciate their pointing it out. Thanks!

I am a little embarrassed to ask this, but my search-fu is not working.

Several weeks ago, in perusing the forums, I came across a post which read something along the lines of historically people hand-creased/bashed their own hats how they liked and it made each hat a reflection one's personal style. Accompanying this comment/advice was an old black and white photograph of a bunch of hats hanging on a wall, each with a unique crown.

I have looked and looked in the threads that I remember viewing -- some, very long, from start to finish -- and cannot find it again. If anyone has any idea what picture I'm talking about, I'd really appreciate their pointing it out. Thanks!

Try searching your browser history for the places you were visiting during the time period you remember viewing the threads.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Hello,

I whant to buy a Borsalino Alessandria, anyone knows if this are only made of Fur Felt or any of those were made of wool?

Any advice will be appreciated !!

Thanks in advance for your help !!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hello,

I whant to buy a Borsalino Alessandria, anyone knows if this are only made of Fur Felt or any of those were made of wool?

I've only seen them in Fur Felt. Saw some beauties at Delmonico today. I believe large sizes may b on sale!

Hello,

I have a vintage one, 7 5/8 US, that is not getting any head time.
It is a nice but not pristine example of pre-factory move Borsalino.
Let me know if you a looking to go vintage...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner