Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Hello there, I saw a Slouch hay today, has no visible brand just a label that says "QUALITY HEADWEAR" with ICH DIEN on a banner.

Any idea of the maker?

Thanks a lot for your help !!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Here's a question, can somebody talk me out of buying this? :-D
2016waynecogburn.jpg

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
I was really admiring the Boss Raw Edge reissue. But then these pics came out....The fake dirt doesn't look nearly as awkward as it does on the silverbelly. I think this is like the "checkmate" of black hats.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
If you are a 7 1/8, buy the awesome vintage Stetson Alan has in the classifieds.

B
Your comment got me looking for the listing since that's my size.

Really nice hat, but not a look I could pull off, and waaaaaay too much of an investment for me.
Even not being my size, if I had the money, I would get it just to have the pleasure to handle it and wear it in-house so the wind wouldn't blow it away!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Get it!
d3e4c9dafcd45cd6ccfed6af9b1937ba.jpg

You'll mess around and spend the money on food or booze or going to the movies and won't have anything to show for it later.:p

Ha! Yes, thats so true. I was spending over 100 bucks a month on cigars and I didn't "have anything to show for it later..."

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Well, I can't refuse the governator.

I had a bit of a "hat nest egg," set aside, so between that, the tax return, finding a cheaper price, and a coupon code, I had to!

Plus, as I told Charlie in a PM, I have the benefit of living in SF, where nothing is really ever "too weird."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy