Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
No one offered a suggestion of a hat place to visit in Houston while I am there next week.
Hat tourism places in Houston?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
For getting out or reducing the tobacco smell, try putting it in a box with a bunch of crumpled newspapers and sealing it for a few days. Sounds weird, but it has worked for me. If it's a light colored felt, be careful to not get the ink on it.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I’m an infrequent auditor. I’m normally just a government functionary toiling away behind the scenes. I’m not a universally loved figure...like a dentist. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sort of like the Starter in a golf course.
"The Infrequent Auditor". Sounds like a book title.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

..."The Infrequent Auditor". Sounds like a book title.
Or one of those pretentious, artsy-fartsy movies that critics love but few people go to see.

BkmTXjN.jpg

The Lounge has threads for What are you Wearing and What are you Waiting For, perhaps the moderators would start a thread for What Hats are you Keeping Forever?

It's up to you, not the mods, to start such a thread. In keeping with the theme of the FL, I vote for calling it "The Untouchables - Hats You Won't Part With."

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

I’d like to see that thread created. I don’t know that I have many that qualify, but any chance at see gems of others and I’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, most of us would likely hang on to our "first hat" or something of that nature. I'm sure there's something you can come up with, Brent.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto