Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rogerstg

A-List Customer
Regarding vents, here is a thread where a member took venting to the extreme and found little or no benefit.

To make a patterned hole, I recall reading where a member made a design on paper, punched holes in the paper, then used it to transfer the hole pattern onto the felt by marking it through the holes.

Roger

I find that once I have looked at a thread, the bold lettering becomes un-bolded, until a new post is made. Then the (again) bolded letters let me know of the new post that has happened.

Last edited:

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Wasn't sure on where to put this but Sam at EA has a 10% discount to all the guys on his mail list until monday..Just got another Snowy River, this one in Glen Grey..

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Simply "A Divine Maddness." Got 2CD's but not the Fawn color... so I decided to go w the Imperial quality Regency Fawn FED instead. I only got one of those in Moonstone. Its only $104 USD. Still a good deal!

elveston

Familiar Face
Unfortunately, I also received the email. Now I have a grey CEO coming in 3 months. Makes about 25 or so Akubras at this point.

But, I have a question. Just received an Eb y buy of a Stetson Stratoliner modern version. The model is TFstrob 1024 0373, in Caribou, stamped "Stratoliner". Surprising nice look and feel. Much lighter than my other Stetsons. But ... it has a 1 1/4 inch ribbon. No sign of a modification. I can't find any reference to the modern Strat being made with anything but the skinny ribbon. Anyone know what I may have?

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Hello some help needed here !!

I just got another hat from Sam, 10% discount is hard to pass.

So I need to ask this to someone who owns both the Cattleman and a Tablelands:

Just one quick question, when you hold the Tablelands and the Cattleman do they look almost the same?

I ordered a Tablelands in Sand and, sInce I have a Cattleman in Sand, killer looking hat everyone compliments it, I am somehow worried that both hats will look almost the same...

So maybe I should get the tablelands in Olive Brown or Fawn instead, I can still change the colour.

I know this are hard questions to ask, I do wish Sam store was 30 minutes away from home !!!

What do you think?

Let me know.

Have a great day !!!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
At most of our hatters, Moon. Even some of the retailers carry ready-mades.

know of anywhere online ?

can't find them at any of the stores sites

I really only need the button ... but would take a the entire cord

I have a 40s Knox Superfine that is missing the front of the button ... it bothers me something awful :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21