Help IDing Alexander Skarsgard's flight jacket from The Little Drummer Girl

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by S Quince, Dec 29, 2018.

1. S Quince

S Quince New in Town

First of all, hello. This is my first post as a new member on this forum. I would greatly appreciate this forum's expertise and help.

Publicity shot:
    https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/2018/08/2...e9f114330db0de/180821-little-drummer-girl.jpg

Screencaps:
    https://imgur.com/a/68DYlw2

Could be an entirely custom job as he's a very tall guy. I've looked at all the classic makes such as A2, G-1, B-6, B-10 trying to find this particular type of flight jacket. However, no success.
    Features:
    -Very long inner storm flap on the zip-only side with a great deal of aesthetic stitching
    -Handwarmer pockets
    -Bellowed front pocket
    -Small panels at the shoulders in place of epaulets
    -Bi-swing back
    -3 panels comprise the back
    -Very certain that I see side panels as well

2. Peacoat

Peacoat I'll Lock Up

Welcome to the Lounge.

No idea who the maker of the jacket is. It is probably just a leather jacket, rather than a "flight jacket." Certainly not a flight jacket we are familiar with.

3. Seb Lucas

Seb Lucas I'll Lock Up

Looks like a generic leather bomber jacket along the lines of a 1980's Avirex or Charles Chevignon.

Edward likes this.
  4. Doesn't look very high quality to me and certainly ill fitting on the actor.

wild_balls likes this.
  5. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Welcome to the Lounge!

As for the jacket - no clue. I don't think it's anything in particular. Leather and construction make me think of Matchless or Belstaff but I doubt it's either.
    There seems to be a patch of some sort on the bottom of the right pocket, clearly visible in the promo shot. Possibly a logo. Best you can do is to try and find a clearer shot of it.

Edward likes this.