Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
French toast, made with eggs, whole milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and Texas toast bread.

Texas turtle coffee with cream & Turbinado sugar for Hubby, Yorkshire tea with whole milk and Turbinado sugar for me.
IMG_20180810_095926.jpg

And I have a big flattop electric griddle so I can make 8 pieces at once, so making enough for breakfast plus leftovers for Lily for this week took me as look as to took Hubby's coffee to brew. Yahoo!

So, what I heard you say is that when I show up at your front door with a napkin tucked firmly into my shirt collar and a knife and fork in hand, I won't have long to wait. :)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I am practicing my baking entries for the State Fair (turn-in is Monday). Hubby and Lily are my ever-patient guinea pigs. This morning they got sweet cream scones and Marionberry clotted cream. The scones need work (have to try a different baking tray), but these were delicious. Light and flaky!
IMG_20180818_102617.jpg
IMG_20180818_102737.jpg

Last edited:
I am practicing my baking entries for the State Fair (turn-in is Monday). Hubby and Lily are my ever-patient guinea pigs. This morning they got sweet cream scones and Marionberry clotted cream. The scones need work (have to try a different baking tray), but these were delicious. Light and flaky! View attachment 131629 View attachment 131630

The best of luck - you'd get my vote just from how good all your items always look.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I am practicing my baking entries for the State Fair (turn-in is Monday). Hubby and Lily are my ever-patient guinea pigs. This morning they got sweet cream scones and Marionberry clotted cream. The scones need work (have to try a different baking tray), but these were delicious. Light and flaky! View attachment 131629 View attachment 131630

THEY WON FIRST PLACE!!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21