Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
A new question that I am hopeful someone can help a bit with, I want to change a title in my classified ads, however there is no option on the original post to "edit" that!?! I am not seeing any options to "change" a setting for it, either, so what do I do? I notice that some members are able to do so, what do I do?

Thanks!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
A new question that I am hopeful someone can help a bit with, I want to change a title in my classified ads, however there is no option on the original post to "edit" that!?! I am not seeing any options to "change" a setting for it, either, so what do I do? I notice that some members are able to do so, what do I do?

Thanks!
I think there's a time limit for doing so, Daniel, like maybe one day, in the "Advanced" section.

Kmadden

New in Town
I'd like to ask everyone's opinions on these hats:
The Dobbs Dayton/Stetson Saxon (I think they are identical hats) and the Dobbs Savoy.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I think there's a time limit for doing so, Daniel, like maybe one day, in the "Advanced" section.
You are probably right, but I am seeing some classifieds that are changed to "sold" after the original posting, and as such, I was merely in the desire to change a post to show a lowering of the price! LOL!

Wally in Cincy

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,

First post here. This looks like a good thread to place it. We will be attending the Cincinnati Wine Festival in a couple of weeks and I hope to get by Batsakes as I am in the market for a fedora. The question is about Gus's price range. I know he doesn't sell junk.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm pretty much a newbie. I own a rather inexpensive straw Panama hat I wear in the hot sun (def need to upgrade) and a Tilley I wear when walking in the rain. But I NEED a fedora!!! :D

Last edited:

felkor

New in Town
Does it matter whether you tilt a fedora to the right or the left? Or is it just whatever feels comfortable and you feel looks ok? I've been tilting mine to the left, but I see on most pictures it looks like people tilt it to the right. Just wondering if I'm committing some sort of fashion faux-pas or if it really doesn't matter.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Does it matter whether you tilt a fedora to the right or the left? Or is it just whatever feels comfortable and you feel looks ok? I've been tilting mine to the left, but I see on most pictures it looks like people tilt it to the right. Just wondering if I'm committing some sort of fashion faux-pas or if it really doesn't matter.

Either way is fine. It's a matter of personal comfort and preference, nothing more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy