Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doc Glockster

One of the Regulars
dynafelt hat.jpg dynafelt hat 2.jpg

These pics are the best ones from the original eBay listing. I even emailed the seller to ask where they got it.

simonc

Practically Family
Where can i get a hat/cap like this that isn't a biker hat?

Where can i get a quality hat/cap like this that isn't a vintage Harley biker hat or cheap captains cap?

zns4zqx.jpg

If you're trying to find a flat top one like that you might try a commercial uniform supplier for a chaufeur's cap. Miller hats also used to have better quality yacht caps on their website.
Good Luck

jhe888

One of the Regulars
How long to get a hat from Hats Direct

They have shipped it already - a Campdraft. The estimates are from 5 to 14 days, and they warned U.S. Customs has been a little slow. How long does it actually take? Thanks.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They have shipped it already - a Campdraft. The estimates are from 5 to 14 days, and they warned U.S. Customs has been a little slow. How long does it actually take? Thanks.
Although I ordered my most recent acquisition from Everything Australian, not Hats Direct, it took eight days (Melbourne to the Los Angeles area) once they shipped it. I concur with Rogera; unexpected delays are usually caused by U.S. Customs.

Last edited:

simonc

Practically Family
Where can i get a hat/cap like this?

Firstly what is Humphrey wearing on his noggin?
Where can one get one, who is remaking these kind of cap/hats?
zns4zqx.jpg

simonc

Practically Family
Its more subtle than a peaked cap, to me its a hybrid between a captains hat and harley biker hat and I'm wondering what it was and if anyone is making them and where.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner