do you dare to commit to wear a single jacket for a month through all your waking hours?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by navetsea, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Hh121

Hh121 One Too Many

Is your chopper bought direct from Vanson?

2. SpencerD.

SpencerD. New in Town

I was a bit surprised, but I let it add to the character in my mind Plus, I got about 20 percent off due to COVID-19, so it was a really great deal and I’m happy to support a small business that I love. I didn’t see the commando, and I also didn’t notice the Colorado, which had the quilted shoulders and is in the CW. I may have to consider one. When I called initially to order a model e, but they were out with no timeline on my size being made

3. SpencerD.

SpencerD. New in Town

I was a bit surprised, but I let it add to the character in my mind Plus, I got about 20 percent off due to COVID-19, so it was a really great deal and I’m happy to support a small business that I love. I didn’t see the commando, and I also didn’t notice the Colorado, which had the quilted shoulders and is all CW.
    What does the commando look like? Is that your chopper in the avatar pic?

4. Hh121

Hh121 One Too Many

Yes, for the price you can't ask better jacket than Vanson.

5. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

The Commando is a collaboration that Vanson did with Left Field NYC. If you want one you would have to order it through Left Field.
    The Colorado is an awesome jacket as well. I called Vanson a couple years ago to see about buying one and they did not have any in stock in my size nor were they planning to make them anytime soon, I ended up going with a CHP instead.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  6. Carlos840

Carlos840 My Mail is Forwarded Here

This is a commando, great deal too:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VANSON-M...rentrq:4b1dc0511710a4b7b72bb916fff65fb4|iid:1

7. Monitor

Monitor

That seller is nuts with the prices. It was even cheaper when I posted it, then it got back to over 500 quid, THEN I got a msg offer for close to 380 GBP and now it's back to the price it's currently at.

All things considered, they might accept the 300 something offer, which would make a deal of the year.

I'd buy it but then again, I'd end up selling it because Lost Worlds.

Carlos840 likes this.
  8. Monitor

Monitor

Jacket season may be RIP but can I nominate a pair of boots or does it has to be a jacket?

If so, let's see what happens with my Vibergs in 30 days!

Boyo and navetsea like this.
  9. navetsea

navetsea My Mail is Forwarded Here

do it!!!

lol I forgot about this thread, I should have posted here instead of posting the same jacket everyday on WJDYWT thread

10. Boyo

Boyo One Too Many

We need a day 1 Picture tho..